We're hiring. Join the team.
Exciting Opportunity at Courtenay Nissan!
Courtenay Nissan is looking for a Product Consultant!! Are you energetic, forward thinking, love to make people happy, have positive attitude or looking to branch out into a new exciting field? We are offering an amazing opportunity to someone who is well-spoken and understands the importance of happy, satisfied customers.
With this position there is an unlimited earning potential. We need someone that can get people in the door, we will train the successful applicant everything else they need to know about this exciting Sales opportunity. A sale license will be required with 30 days of start date.
If this sounds like you, email your resume and get ready to join the Courtenay Nissan team! We are looking for a product specialist that is at ease on the phones, great with our customers and thirsty for success!
You must be driven, self-motivated and an achiever that wants to be rewarded based on performance, not what someone says you’re worth. You must understand retail and be willing to work days off, with the understanding that the compensation makes up for it. We provide ongoing training. We are a boutique brand that is known for reliability and performance!
We offer a base guarantee for a fixed period and a compensation package that is second-to-none. We also provide comprehensive benefits, and a demo program after your probation period or a demo allowance. You will be expected to have a good understanding of computer programs and able to work with newer technologies as they suit your career. If you feel that it’s time to start a career that will reward you for your efforts, then waste no time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Courtenay Nissan is currently looking to fill a position of a Lot Attendant.
To be aware of the importance of exceeding our customers’ expectation on delivery condition of vehicle.
- Keep all vehicles clean and ready for delivery or display.
- Shuttle Client for pick up and drop off.
- Prepare and detail vehicles as required.
- Start all vehicles, check for dead batteries and recharge any that are dead.
- Keep inventory arranged in neat and orderly fashion and clean at all times.
- Keep work area free of debris and trash from vehicles.
- Keep delivery area free of other vehicles and debris.
- Put all supplies in order at end of day.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- This is entry level position with immense growth potential within the organization.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$16.00 per hour
Location: Lot Attendant
Digital Marketing Specialist
Job title – Digital Marketing Specialist
We make it easy to get into a new Nissan at Courtenay Nissan. The largest selection of vehicles in the Comox Valley, it’s the best place to find, finance and service a Nissan today. Here you’ll find our huge selection of new and used vehicles, huge deals and a wide array of services too.
- Handle and develop social media accounts and finalize the content for various social media platforms.
- Develop digital and social media marketing plans for the team and implement them.
- Conduct analysis of the impact of social media advertising of the dealership and its effect on quarterly sales and implement changes as required.
- Provide a biweekly report about the advertisements and promotion campaigns as being run on print and electronic media to the management and ensure the implementation of inputs as provided by the management in fresh promotional campaigns and advertisements.
– Conduct in-person and online seminars for existing and potential customers so as to apprise them about the various Nissan models as available with the dealership and the promotional offers as applicable on the same.
– Follow up with clients post sales, for after-sales service and building a relationship.
- Plan and execute digital marketing projects and campaigns using current Nissan themes.
- Create and use Facebook lead-generation campaigns and develop strategies to optimally convert leads to sales.
- Market Sales and Service campaigns to our database of customers with timely offers by way of email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presences across platforms such as: Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, and websites through daily posts, responding to comments, and interacting with our customers online.
- Identify trends and insights and develop marketing campaigns on social media in a manner that results in optimum coverage within budget.
- Create video and photo content for all platforms relating to Nissan cars, our staff, as well as used inventory all the while ensuring that coherence across visual branding, writing style and voice is maintained.
- Analyze data to measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, while performing assessments regarding Return of Investments (ROI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
– 2 years of experience doing the above duties
– 2 years of sales experience
– Bachelor’s degree in the field of business
Wage – $64,605 CAD per annum plus commission and Bonus
Language – English
Type – Full-time, Permanent
Full address – 535 Silverdale Crescent, Courtenay, BC V9N 4B4
Contact email– firstname.lastname@example.org