Exciting Opportunity at Courtenay Nissan!
Courtenay Nissan is looking for a Product Consultant!! Are you energetic, forward thinking, love to make people happy, have positive attitude or looking to branch out into a new exciting field? We are offering an amazing opportunity to someone who is well-spoken and understands the importance of happy, satisfied customers.
With this position there is an unlimited earning potential. We need someone that can get people in the door, we will train the successful applicant everything else they need to know about this exciting Sales opportunity. A sale license will be required with 30 days of start date.
If this sounds like you, email your resume and get ready to join the Courtenay Nissan team! We are looking for a product specialist that is at ease on the phones, great with our customers and thirsty for success!
You must be driven, self-motivated and an achiever that wants to be rewarded based on performance, not what someone says you’re worth. You must understand retail and be willing to work days off, with the understanding that the compensation makes up for it. We provide ongoing training. We are a boutique brand that is known for reliability and performance!
We offer a base guarantee for a fixed period and a compensation package that is second-to-none. We also provide comprehensive benefits, and a demo program after your probation period or a demo allowance. You will be expected to have a good understanding of computer programs and able to work with newer technologies as they suit your career. If you feel that it’s time to start a career that will reward you for your efforts, then waste no time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Courtenay Nissan is currently looking to fill a position of a full-time Car Washer.
To be aware of the importance of exceeding our customers’ expectation on delivery condition of vehicle.
- Keep all vehicles clean and ready for delivery or display.
- Prepare and detail vehicles as required.
- Start all vehicles, check for dead batteries and recharge any that are dead.
- Keep inventory arranged in neat and orderly fashion and clean at all times.
- Keep work area free of debris and trash from vehicles.
- Keep delivery area free of other vehicles and debris.
- Put all supplies in order at end of day.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- This is entry level position with immense growth potential within the organization.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$16.00 per hour
Location: Car washer